Are you a sensor specialist, an urban planner, or do you represent a company developing an IoT-enabled technology or application? The Local Sense Lab is seeking contributors and research members who wish to participate in its IoT testbed. As a research member, we can help you
- Showcase your technology to partners in the City of Boston and the Boston retail community.
- Validate your product in front of potential customers and receive feedback—live.
- Engage over 250,000 pedestrians every day—through both face-to-face and targeted mobile interactions—in Downtown Crossing during our August 2016 launch.
- Define detailed use-cases and user stories for your IoT products and services.
- Discover complementary products, test collaborations, and form new business partnerships.
- Understand the market for smart-cities technologies.
- Differentiate your product and company.
Some existing members include
- Tata Center for Technology and Design: air quality sensors
- Categorical Informatics: data warehouse
- Bitsence: IoT gateway
- Supernormal: space design & urban data analysis
To learn how to become a member, please contact one of the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below.